- DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
- RETURNS POLICY
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
We’re here to help you be the best you! Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
3050 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 700
Miami, FL 33137
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. This excludes weekends and holidays.
Shipments are only available to addresses in the United States at this time.
We take great care in the products we’ve made, but if after trying them you find that you’re unhappy for any reason, just let us know so that we can help you return your products within 30 days of ordering for a full refund. This policy is only applicable for products purchased from us directly at workerscannabis.com If you purchased from a different retailer please refer to their return/refund policy.
Shipping costs are not available for a refund.
Workers Cannabis is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier or our support team directly to file a claim. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Acceptance of Terms of Service.
- Notices and Restrictions
- Use License
- Availability of Content
- Rules of Conduct
- Third Party Services
- Payment Method
- Current Information Required
- Change in Amount Authorized
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement and Severability
- Force Majeure
- Coupon Codes
- No Waiver
1. By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
2. Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
3. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, registered and unregistered users.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
To sign up for the Services, you must register for an account on the Services (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services (including any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state authorities), breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account, either directly or through a request made to one of our employees or affiliates.
For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us or our partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for purposes of using the Services. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than purposes of using the Services is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
2. You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; (vii) distribute information you know is false, misleading, untruthful, unlawful, or inaccurate, (viii) upload any software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party; or (ix) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
3. You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
4. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
5. All orders of our products must be for personal use only. By purchasing our products, you hereby agree not to resell or distribute such products for any commercial purposes. If we have reason to believe that your order is not for personal use, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any order that you place.
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payments using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT . IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF PAID SERVICES UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that We have no duty to take any action regarding:
1. which users gain access to the Services;
2. what Content you access via the Services; or
3. how you may interpret or use the Content.
You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services or Content in violation of these Terms of Service, or infringement by you, or any third party using your Account or identity in the Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF the greater of (A) fees paid to us for the particular Services during the immediately previous three (3) month period or (B) $500.00.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, including its conflicts of law rules, and the United States of America. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and Federal courts of Miami, Florida.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
Coupon codes have no cash value and cannot be redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit one coupon code per order. Coupon codes generally expire and are no longer valid for redemption 90 days after their date of generation, but certain coupon codes may have their own redemption period as specified in connection with the coupon code itself. The unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of coupon codes is prohibited. Coupon codes are void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Workers Cannabis reserves the right to change or limit coupon codes in its sole discretion.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
Unless otherwise specified in these Term of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service. Electronic notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
You may contact us at the following address:
3050 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 700
Miami, FL 33137
Effective Date of Terms of Service: April 2021a
Effective Date of Current Policy: January 1, 2021
- 1- PURPOSE
- 2- SCOPE
- 3- TRANSPARENCY/NOTICE–TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- 3.1 TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 3.2 HOW WORKERS CANNABIS USES YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.3 COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS/WEB BEACONS, AND ANALYTICS INFORMATION
- 3.4 THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- 4. ONWARD TRANSFER – WORKERS CANNABIS MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 INFORMATION WE SHARE
- 4.2 DATA TRANSFERS
- 5. OPT-OUT (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
- 5.1 GENERAL
- 5.2 E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
- 5.3 DO NOT TRACK
- 5.4 COOKIES AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
- 6. RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, AND ERASURE
- 7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 8. RETENTION
- 9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- 10. INTERNATIONAL USERS
- 11. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- 12. REDRESS/COMPLIANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- 13. OTHER RIGHTS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- 13.2 CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- 14. DEFINITIONS
This Policy applies to Personal Information that is Processed by Workers Cannabis in the course of our business, including on Workers Cannabis websites (each a “Site”), mobile applications, and other online, offline or in-store offerings (together with any and all future online and offline offerings operated by or on behalf of Workers Cannabis, the “Services”). “Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. All individuals whose responsibilities include the Processing of Personal Information on behalf of Workers Cannabis are expected to protect that data by adherence to this Policy. This Policy is intended to meet requirements globally, including those in North America, Europe, APAC, and other jurisdictions.
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Workers Cannabis and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that Workers Cannabis may collect Personal Information include:
You may provide Personal Information directly to Workers Cannabis through interacting with the Services, participating in surveys, during events, and requesting products, Services, or information.
As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We endeavor to collect only that information which is relevant for the purposes of Processing. Below are the ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it.
Workers Cannabis collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, guests, and Employees (collectively “Individuals”).
· Communications with Us. We may also collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our products and Services, register for a newsletter or loyalty program that we may offer from time to time, contact customer service or otherwise communicate with us.
· Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys or in-person interviews and focus groups. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys or interviews is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
· Posting on the Site. We collect information you post through the Site. For example, when you interact with other users or the Site by posting a review or other materials, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
· Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences. To the extent devices transmit location data through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, we may also collect this data.
· Promotion and Giveaways. Occasionally we will partner with Third Parties on social media and online channels to sponsor giveaways and promotions. Terms and conditions will accompany each Workers Cannabis and promotion, and it is the responsibility of all entrants to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully. If you choose to share your information in order to participate in a Workers Cannabis promotion, your entry information may be shared with such Third Parties.
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including: To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested: Workers Cannabis may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
· Generally manage Individual information and accounts;
· Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
· Support the tracking and recovery of your Workers Cannabis and/or other products;
· Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Services
· Allow you to register for events
·Administrative Purposes: Workers Cannabis may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to
· Measure interest in Workers Cannabis’ Services
· Develop new products and Services
· Ensure internal quality control
· Verify Individual identity
· Communicate about Individual accounts and activities on 305farm’s Services and systems, and, in Workers Cannabis’ discretion, changes to any Workers Cannabis policy
· Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance
· Process payment for products or services purchased
· Process applications and transactions
· Comply with regulatory requirements, including collecting and using information relating to adverse effects you have experienced when using our products
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
· Marketing Workers Cannabis Products and Services:Workers Cannabis may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. Workers Cannabis may provide you with these materials via online social platforms, websites, phone, text/SMS, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include: To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
· To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
· To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
· For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or Otherwise with your consent.
· You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described in Section 6 below.
· Research and Development:Workers Cannabis may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services. From time to time,Workers Cannabis may perform research (online and offline) via surveys. We may engage Third-Party service providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf. All survey responses are voluntary, and the information collected will be used for research and reporting purposes to help us better serve Individuals by learning more about their needs and the quality of the products and services we provide. The survey responses may be utilized to determine the effectiveness of our Services, various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities. If an Individual participates in a survey, the information given will be used along with that of other study participants. We may share anonymous Individual and aggregate data for research and analysis purposes.
· Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information, or whose Personal Information we obtain from Third Parties, may receive periodic emails, referral offers, newsletters, mailings, or phone calls from us with information on Workers Cannabis or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
· Mobile Devices. From time to time,Workers Cannabis may provide Services that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile devices. Workers Cannabis will collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use such Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device. Mobile versions of Workers Cannabis’ Services may require that users log in with an account. In such cases, information about use of mobile versions of the Services may be associated with user accounts. In addition, Workers Cannabis may enable Individuals to download an application, widget, or other tool that can be used on mobile or other computing devices. Some of these tools may store information on mobile or other devices. These tools may transmit Personal Information toWorkers Cannabis to enable Individuals to access user accounts and to enable Workers Cannabis to track use of these tools. Some of these tools may enable users to email reports and other information from the tool. Workers Cannabis may use personal or non-identifiable information transmitted to Workers Cannabis to enhance these tools, to develop new tools, for quality improvement and as otherwise described in this Policy or in other notices Workers Cannabis provides.
· Anonymous and Aggregated Information. Workers Cannabis may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Workers Cannabis services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and Workers Cannabis may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Workers Cannabis and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you. Information Submitted Via Services. You agree that Workers Cannabis is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. Workers Cannabis will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
· Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. Workers Cannabis’ Services may offer various tools and functionality. For example,Workers Cannabis may provide functionality on its Services that will allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by Workers Cannabis or any other Third Parties for any other purpose. Other Uses. Workers Cannabis may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
· Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
· Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and other providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. Google Analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
· Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
The Site may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to our Site or other Services. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us, and Workers Cannabis does not endorse or make any representations about Third-Party websites or social media platforms. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
The Site and our other Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by Third Parties for any number of purposes.
We may share your information as described in this Policy (e.g., with our Third-Party service providers; to comply with legal obligations; to protect and defend our rights and property) or with your permission.
· We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust Personal Information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Site. Workers Cannabis has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
· Business Partners. Workers Cannabis may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested Workers Cannabis may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Workers Cannabis’ name. Workers Cannabis requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Workers Cannabis provided them.
· Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Site may be displayed on the Site. Other users of the Site may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
· Marketing. Interest-Based Advertising and Third Party Marketing. Through our Services, Workers Cannabis may allow Third-Party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-Workers Cannabis related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmission of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
· Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforceWorkers Cannabis policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Away; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
· Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a Transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. Should a Transaction occur, Workers Cannabis will endeavor to direct the transferee to use Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with the Policy in effect at the time such Personal Information was collected.
All Personal Information collected via or by Workers Cannabis may be stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, in the United States, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to Workers Cannabis, you consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented toWorkers Cannabis processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further Processing by contacting email@example.com Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt-out of receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have purchased. We may also send you certain communications regarding Workers Cannabis and our Services and you will not be able to opt out of those communications (e.g., communications regarding updates to our Terms of Service or this Policy). We will provide opt-out notices to third parties who may contact you on our behalf in accordance with this Policy. While we will endeavor to ensure that you are removed from any such contact lists, we cannot guarantee that this will occur (for example, if your Information is provided to the third party through another advertiser whose communications you have elected to receive and not opted out).
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/. You can also choose not to be included in Google Analytics here.
You may inquire as to whether Workers Cannabis is processing personal information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate. Where otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use any of the methods set out in this Policy to request access to, receive (port), seek rectification, or request erasure of Personal Information held about you by Workers Cannabis. Such requests will be processed in line with local laws. Although Workers Cannabis makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which Workers Cannabis is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If Workers Cannabis determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, Workers Cannabis will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
Workers Cannabis retains the Personal Information we receive as described in this Policy for as long as you use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide our products and services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16). If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com
If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16), we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
If you are a California resident, please scroll down to read our CCPA Notice.
If after reviewing this Policy, you would like to submit a request or you have any questions or privacy concerns, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at:
305 2045 Biscayne Blvd. #341
Miami, FL 33137
Workers Cannabis will address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely manner.
New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt-out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Workers Cannabis will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. Workers Cannabis only share Personal Information with Third Parties for their own marketing purposes as described herein or as you may consent.
The following capitalized terms shall have the meanings herein as set forth below.
“Agent” means any Third Party that Processes Personal Information pursuant to the instructions of, and solely for, Workers Cannabis or to which Workers Cannabis Discloses Personal Information for use on its behalf.
“Employee” refers to any current, temporary, permanent, prospective or former employee, director, contractor, worker, or retiree of Workers Cannabis or its subsidiaries worldwide.
“Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Individual”).
“Process” or “Processing” means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction. “Sensitive Data” or “Sensitive Personal Information” is a subset of Personal Information which, due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections. Sensitive Personal Information includes Personal Information regarding EU residents that is classified as a “Special Category of Personal Data” under EU law, which consists of the following data elements: (1) race or ethnic origin; (2) political opinions; (3) religious or philosophical beliefs; (4) trade union membership; (5) genetic data; (6) biometric data where Processed to uniquely identify a person; (6) health information; (7) sexual orientation or information about the Individual’s sex life; or (8) information relating to the commission of a criminal offense.
“Third Party” is any company, natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the Individual, Workers Cannabis or Workers Cannabis’ Agents.
Workers Cannabis Privacy Notice for California Residents
- PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURES
- Deidentified, aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not capable of being associated with or linked to you.
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Information about job applicants, employees and other of our personnel.
- Information about employees and other representatives of third-party customers or entities we may interact with.
- Collection, Disclosure and Sale of Personal Information
- Identifiers , such as your name, email address, postal address, account username/password and telephone number. We disclose this information to our e-commerce platform, our subscription management provider, our sales and customer support teams, and our marketing providers.
- California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as contact information and payment information. We disclose this information to our e-commerce platform, our subscription management provider, our sales and customer support teams, and our marketing providers.
- Protected Classification Characteristics, such as age and gender. We disclose this information to our sales and customer support teams and our marketing providers.
- Commercial Information, such as shopping history and other information relating to your hobbies, interests and shopping behavior. We disclose this information to our e-commerce platform, our subscription management provider, our sales and customer support teams, and our marketing providers.
- Internet/Network Information, such as your IP address, cookie, advertising, or device identifier, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, the data and time of your visit, browsing and shopping history, and information related to your interaction with our emails and advertisements. We disclose this information to our analytics and marketing providers.
- Geolocation Data, such as location information from your device or estimated based on your IP address. We disclose this information to our analytics and marketing providers.
- Sensory Information, such as recordings of phone calls between you and us, where permitted by law. We disclose this information to our customer support team.
- Other Personal Information, including loyalty program data, information you post in a public space on our services (such as testimonials) or on our social media pages or otherwise provide to us, information from your social media profile and information posted on your page, information you submit to us, including messages submitted through the services or when you attend one of our events or contact our sales or customer support teams, and information you submit to us when you enter a promotion (including photos, videos and other user-generated content).
- Inferences, such as predictions about your interests and preferences
- Sources of Personal Information
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- Recipients of Personal Information
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Right to Know:The right to request any or all of the following information relating to the personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold (if any) and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold;
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or, if applicable, selling the personal information.
- Right to Request Deletion: The right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales: The right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties.
- Right to Opt-In to Personal Information Sales: If you are under the age of 16, you have the right to authorize us, or have your parent or guardian authorize us, to sell personal information about you.
- “Shine the Light”: California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83) also permits California residents that have an established business relationship with us to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year or to have the right to opt-out of such disclosures.
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Emailing email@example.com with the subject line “California Rights Request”Calling 877-214-3305(Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern)
- To Exercise Your Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales
- FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- CHANGES IN POLICY
This Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information of individual residents of the State of California, either online or offline, within the scope of the CCPA.
When we use the term “personal information” in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
For the purposes of this Notice, personal information does not include:
In the last 12 months, we have collected and disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of personal information:
For a list of the categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose or that we have sold to third parties during the previous 12 months, please refer to the list above in the Collection, Disclosure and Sale of Personal Information section of this California Privacy Notice.
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations at law):
To Exercise Your Right to Know, Deletion or “Shine the Light”
Submit a request by:
We will need to verify your identity before processing most requests, which may require us to obtain additional personal information from you. You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request, but please provide your account username (if any), name, email address and mailing address in the request, as well as an explanation of the rights you wish to exercise. We will only use the personal information provided in connection with a California consumer rights request to review and comply with the request. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to verify or complete your request in all circumstances.
If you wish to submit a verifiable consumer request on behalf of another individual, we will also need sufficient information to verify that the individual is the person about whom we collected personal information and that you are authorized to submit the request on their behalf.
In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above.
From time to time, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by law (such as coupons, samples, and sweepstakes or contest rewards) in exchange for the collection, retention, or sale of certain personal information about you, including Identifiers (such as your full name and email address), California Customer Records (such as your birthdate and contact information) and Commercial Information (such as information specific to your experiences with our Platform). When necessary, we will provide information about the specific terms of the financial incentive, such as the type of personal information required to be disclosed, retained or sold in exchange for the benefit you may receive, and instructions on how to opt in or opt out, on the web page or form where the financial incentive is made available.
If you have questions about this Notice or need to access this Notice in an alternative format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 877-214-3305 (Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern). You may also write to us at the following address:
3050 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 700
Miami, FL 33137
From time to time, we may change our Notice. We will notify you of any material changes to our Notice as required by law. We will also post an updated copy of this Notice on our Platform. Please check our Notice periodically for updates.